Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fabulous in Frames

Grace
Do you guys remember ever wanting glasses when you were younger (or even now!)? My big sister had glasses and I just thought they were the coolest. 

The funny thing is, at the time I completely disregarded the fact that the person wearing them might not be able to see very well or even anything at all without them, and glasses, to me, were really more of an awesome accessory. 

I used to go into the school's yearly eye exam with fingers crossed, hoping that I wouldn't be able to see some of letters. Whelp, I ended up being 20/20 for many years! It actually wasn't until glasses became irrelevant to me that I actually needed to get them. Go figure!

Anyway, here I am, a wearer of glasses (near sighted) and I am in need of a new pair! I decided to turn to google for some inspiration, and I was floored! Would you just look at the drop dead gorgeous beauties who donned spectacles in their day. Total cuties!!
Marilyn


Jane Fonda
images via herehere & here 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...