Thursday, March 1, 2012

See's


I was in Los Angeles for a couple of days this past weekend, and aside from loving the sunshine, warm weather, and family that's out there, there is one truly spectacular goodie that exists in abundance on the West Coast. See's lollipops! 


These suckers are everywhere out there, but here, in Manhattan at least, you have to find your way to a Macy's or a Lord & Taylor if you want to relish the taste of one of these delectable treats. 

Smooth and creamy, they come in classic 'oldie but goodie' flavors like vanilla, butterscotch, cafĂ© latte, and chocolate. 


I can't tell you which my favorite is, not because it's a secret, but because I love them all equally! They're not your average lollipop, I tell you. They are far superior to any other 'pop that I've had, and I dare you to challenge me with another that trumps the likes of See's. 

bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...