Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"S'more of what?"

Jackson Hole, Wyoming is where I've been for the last few days - With the close of the season just a week away and temperatures averaging in the mid 50's, the skiing wasn't what I would call epic. It was more like skiing in what felt like mashed potatoes!

Nevertheless, it was still a blast, and as always I indulged in my favorite rustic retreat sweet - The one, the only: the S'more!

"S'more? S'more of what?"

"You're killin me, Smalls! ... First you take the graham. You stick the chocolate on the graham. Then you roast the 'mallow. When the 'mallows flaming you stick it on the chocolate. Then cover with the other end... Then you scarf. Kind of messy, but good!" - The Sandlot, "Hamm"


Warm weather, cold weather, any weather is S'more weather!

The soft crunch and crumble of this sweet graham cracker sandwich, followed by the delightfully gooey mixture of marshmallow and melted chocolate oozing out from all sides is a combination that is sure to produce pure bliss. I love 'em!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...