Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Beautiful Brows


We've all been there - Sparse, sperm-shaped, over-plucked eyebrows. 
Mine happened in high school when I got to tweezing and couldn't stop myself. Regardless of when said brow catastrophe happened, ladies, wouldn't you agree that once the damage is done, it seems to take an excruciatingly long amount of time for those suckers to grow back? And it's not as though they grow back in one united front. It's a hair here, a hair there... Awkward to the point where they look unkempt, spotty and super weird! Needless to say I have no desire to revisit my sperm brow days, but these standard brows of mine are feeling... pretty standard. I want something a little different, ya know?So I have launched into grow-out territory again and boy is it just as awkward as it was the first time!!!! I can only imagine that after 15 years of brow grooming that this little project of mine is going to take a whole heap of time in order to get myself a pair like the epically beautiful brows above!! 
How do you feel about bold face framers? 

3 comments:

  1. lol @ sperm shaped brows. Yep.. I've been there.. High school as well. Felt like I was addicted to plucking! I wish I had Camilla Belle's brows.. thank goodness for make up :)
    Shubana
    Love, Shushu

    ReplyDelete
  2. you kill me. I have uneven eyebrows and dunno how to fix it! They've been this way forever. I've let it go but now I'm rethinking thanks to you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good brow! Wish I could grow mine thicker sometimes...
    Have a great weekend lady!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...